THE MIND

 THE MIND




        Mind is a central of our life, without mind we loss everything because it is a central of our body. The intresting one for mind is that it can save all of the memory of your past situation. Did you know something? One ptabyte equals one million gigabytes, so the average adult human brain has the ability to store 2.5 million gigabytes of digital memory. Can you imagine that? 

    The mind can also hold a lot of memories, joys and sorrows. Sometimes you can remember when something or a situation was almost the same in our past, whether it was fun or painful. One of the memorize that I wanna talk is that my happiness when I am in the collage.




     This is my unforgetable memorize because for 2 year I can continue my study because it was problem in financial. And when I got a scholarship, I was very happy and I can not described that because it was very excited.
        I love my campus and it was excited. That about my mind until right now. I love it, thats why our mind most important more than anything else. Use your mind







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Intercultural Communication

CULTURE SHOCK

NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION