Peoples & Place

 


People That I Adore















Talking about people we adore may be different. The picture above is the three people that I adore because I know their person very well, their character and even almost everything about them.

The first is named Putri Berliana Zai. She was the first person I met in high school. She is very kind, and patient. When I didn't know calculating math, she taught me and she was very caring and even helping me. Finally over time, we shared stories with each other and confided and we even cried together because of our story. I really miss her right now because she is studying in Sumatera.

The second one is named Jenifer, she is a very nice person too, she once brought me to her house and we were there taking pictures together on the Nias radio station, and it was very exciting and even she is a smart person in our class, we also often tell stories together and see the struggles of her life really motivates me.

The third is named irfan oktavian. he is my joking friend where he is also very nice, we used to eat together and he used to feed me when i didn't have. we also tell each other about the problems of our lives. he is funny and exciting.

 

The four of us are friends who will never be forgotten, I really miss and adore them.


The Place is Unforgettable



One of the places that I will never forget is the beach on Nias. So at that time I was hanging out with my brother in South Nias. This was the time before the earthquake in Nias.

    My uncle took me to the beach to bathe our dog in the afternoon. We went to the beach to see the sunset like the picture above. I really enjoyed it on the hill after showering the dog, We went to the hill to see the sunset, at that time I will never forget it because at that time I was missing my father and mother in North Nias. I saw a feeling that until now I still feel that precious moment.


Thanks, let me now yours with comment this side

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Intercultural Communication

CULTURE SHOCK

NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION