My Personal Life





              My name is Iman Setia Harefa, you can call me Iman. My magic world is Incredible. I was born in North Nias, December, 07  1998, I am the 9 child of 10 siblings. My father is Faozaro Harefa and my mother is Hayati Zega, they are farmers.
         When I was 7 years old I started my education at the State Elementary School 071168 Siwalubanua, which is in the village of Namohalu. When elementary school, I was very naughty and not smart in terms of lessons but I won a gunny race between schools at the sub-district level twice in a row, namely in grades 5 and 6 elementary school, at least there was something that I gave to my school even though I didn't get any prize other because the trophy that was placed in our elementary school office, but  it wasn't  matter, there I understood "Not about what we get but about what we give"
           I continued my school in SMP BNKP HILIMAZIAYA. In middle school I studied for 3 years. When I was in middle school, I was separated from my parents because I was very naughty, I lived with my uncle. There I began to process how to get up at 5 am, wash the dishes and even wash my own clothes, I had to be independent like an adult and you can imagine after graduating from elementary school, you have to do all those things including helping my aunt's sales in the school canteen continue until the afternoon so that the time sleep and study was not enough. But I am very grateful that God could shape my life from there, my confidence began to grow and think as an adult from there. In the end I was able to achieve first place in the class at that time even though it was not very satisfying, but I was grateful to God that I could pass the 3 years.
            After 3 years precisely, in 2011 I finished junior high school. Then proceed to the next level, namely high school. At first I did not think of going to school in the city because it was too expensive, but because of God's plan I was able to get a scholarship at BNKP Gunungsitoli Christian Private High School. 
        I also won 2nd place in a row and won 3rd place in the chemistry olympics around Nias, and won 3rd place in the poetry of Gunungsitoli. 




    I have to save money because the cost of eating and boarding there is quite expensive. I am grateful that God helped me for 3 years. I also had a friend when I was in high school that I will never forget, that was the most beautiful memories. I am grateful to have parents, brothers, brothers and sisters who always support me in school.
                After 3 years precisely in 2017 I completed my education. I went to Jakarta on May 10, 2017 for a state university entrance test, SBMPTN. I live with my brother and sister in Bogor. The time for announcement was 1 month after the test, and I was accepted at the North Sumatra University at Bidikmisi student fees. But I did not take it because in Medan it is very far and requires a large fee.
                I was desperate so I was unemployed for 2 years and had to work as a Cleaning Service in one company for 1 year and another year I experienced stress and chose to play online games and travel around Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi.

            But I realized that it was wrong so I asked God to forgive me, so I enrolled at the Universitas Kristen Indonesia

    I should not be able to get any more student fees because I had been unemployed for 2 years. But I got student fees from the Indonesian Christian Church. So I am very grateful to be able to continue my education. I was very excited and proved that I could. 
              I took an English education study program and in the first semester I got a GPA of 4. I am very grateful to God. And I am very grateful because I live in a dormitory and have very many friends, I am speechless to explain my happiness at this time. And I am currently in semester 4, my dream is to become an outstanding student in 2020 and the best graduate in 2024 and I am eager to be a public speaker and become a messenger of the gospel throughout the world through my English skills.






My Blueprint

image



         I want to be fluent in English after graduating because I want to be a public speaker and also want to preach the gospel through my English. Then I want to get a personal development certificate (training / courses / seminars). After graduating from S1, and getting a new job will continue the master's degree at the best university or abroad (Scholarship), After S2 I want to get married and start a business. I also want to Buy a car, house, travel to Europe etc. I also want to give a scholarship to children who are unable to continue their study.




I planned but God decides

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Intercultural Communication

CULTURE SHOCK

NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION